COVID-19 Health & Safety Update
Yes We are Still here,
Despite the uncertainty of COVID-19, we expect to continue the same level of service and excellence to our customers. We are here to serve you and continue to operate safely and effectively.
We want to assure you that we are taking every precaution possible to ensure the health and safety of our clients, and employees.
We are closely monitoring the situation and adhering to all CDC protocols and guidelines. We regularly sanitize all work stations, shared spaces and products. Although the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have no reports of human illnesses that suggest COVID-19 can be transmitted by packaging, food, or fresh products. Still, we remain vigilant in working to ensure safety remains our top priority.
Specific steps we have taken to protect our staff and customers:
- Daily disinfecting of all facilities including door knobs, counter tops, phones, keypads, keyboards, tablets, tools, and equipment
- Installation of sneeze guards on our counters
Quick orders (non-gun) will be through our “pick-up” window in the foyer.
- Limiting Customers into the showroom. So we can social distance.
- Business hours curtailed. (so we may have extra time to clean)
- We will keep adjusting as we live this with you.
- 6/3 Showroom is open. Come on in during regular business hours
Call or Email us for a retail appointment! Appointments will be for 30 minutes (length of time of appointment) before,during or after hours discretion/approval of Zack’s Sports Inc.
– 6/3 Showroom is now open!!
Should a Shelter In Place Order For Our Area Occur:
- We will follow the procedures and guidelines